Thursday 6 August 2009

The day that disappointment ensued, then was swept away by toasted meat and good company.




I am finally pushing this blog in a more sensible direction. Or at least bothering with it. I swear.

FIRST DAILY OUTFIT POST!
I feel as if we are making progress!

Shoes; Doc Martens, Tights; New Look, Skirt; Vintage, Belt; Praaaamark, T-shirt; H&M, Scarf; In Vienna.

Today was a lazy dressed day, not too much fuss. This tends to be my go-to outfit.



I am considering this as the starting point for my whole blog, as I tended to be a bit slap-dash with my posting before-hand.

To me, style is the medium in which I express my inner chaos, the icing on the rather lumpy and unpalatable cake which is me. I am constantly striving to develop my style through different inspirations and experiments, some bad, some good, but all happy.

I have decided to channel my personal style through this blog, whether it be clothing, makeup or DIY projects.

And I'm only just getting started.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home