Friday 14 August 2009

The day that hasn't started yet, and will continue later.

So I feel like I've slapped my intentions of starting a wonderfully active blog right in the face, but I will continue to try.
I have a lot of things to show today, but no battery on my camera, so there will be a bigger, meatier post this evening where we shall feast on the slightly feeble fruits of my productivity. (Including a liberty print cage skirt, a cake badge and a fruitella wrapper bracelet)
I forgot to mention in my last post that I am also heavilly into art, and I'm planning on posting art every week on a friday(perhaps I'll call it... ART FRIDAY! I am unexperienced with words... I shall enlist help), and bringing some shallow into the equation by doing outfits inspired by said arts. But I think I may skip the outfit today.

This is a clay animation by David Firth, who many people will be aware of already as the creator of www.fat-pie.com, and more virally the wonderfully melancholy 'Salad Fingers'. Those more in tune with the real world than the more morose sectors of the internet will perhaps have seen his work on Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe where he was asked to create some cartoons loosely related to television.
This clay animation is very beautiful in my opinion, though judging my disturbing taste in everything most people may find it plain disgusting. But I think it's beautiful.
So, just a quick disclaimer here, if you are easilly disturbed or unsettled I'd probably give it a miss.
But here it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home